Notice: Undefined index: margin_above in /home/t8g4h7idtiwx/public_html/restoremaat.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/controllers/sfsiocns_OnPosts.php on line 439
Notice: Undefined index: margin_below in /home/t8g4h7idtiwx/public_html/restoremaat.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/controllers/sfsiocns_OnPosts.php on line 440
To have a balanced life, we need to make the right choices.
Wellness is a conscious, deliberate process that requires one to become aware of and make choices for a more satisfying lifestyle.
1. Emotional -coping effectively with life and creating satisfying relationships
2. Spiritual -expanding our sense of purpose and meaning in life
3. Intellectual - recognizing creative abilities and finding ways to expand knowledge and skills
4. Physical -recognizing the need for physical activity, diet, sleep, and nutrition
5. Financial - satisfaction with current and future financial situations
6. Social - developing a sense of connection, belonging, and a well-developed support system
7. Environmental - good health by occupying pleasant, stimulating environments that support well being
Wellness involves being aware of ourselves as whole people. Wellness is a conscious, deliberate process that requires being aware of and making choices for a more satisfying lifestyle. It is a sense of meaning and purpose.
A wellness lifestyle includes a self-defined balance of health habits such as adequate sleep, exercise, productivity, nutrition, participation in meaningful activities, and supportive relationships.
Stress, disappointment, and loss can impact our wellness and the balance in our lives.
Although we may have setbacks, or we experience stress and trauma, we are resilient, have the emotional strength, material resources, and the support of others to survive and thrive.
Habits are key to wellness. Habits become ingrained, and we have to work consciously to maintain or establish good habits that contribute to our wellness and our personal goals. Wellness directly relates to how long we live(longevity) and how well we live(quality of life)
Healthy Coping Skills
● Healthy lifestyle
● Meaningful activities
1. Engage in physical activity- Working out releases chemicals that lift your mood. It will energize you. It relaxes your mind and stimulates your capacity to achieve.
2. Monitor your stream of consciousness- monitor where your mind goes when its at rest and practice redirecting your thoughts.
3. Work towards your goals- List and prioritize your goals and work towards them daily. Keep your thoughts firmly planted on prosperity and good fortune.
4. Focus on breathing- focus on when you inhale and exhale. It will relax you, eliminate stress and allow you to focus on the positive.
5. Get excited- Find one thing that you're excited about it can have a big impact on how you feel throughout the day.
6. Meditate- Meditation brings many benefits.
7. Visualize yourself in a happy place.
8. Realize that your thoughts do not own you-you are in charge of your mind, your thoughts and what you think.
9. Don't feel like the victim- you are not alone. Bad things happen to everyone.
10. Believe you can change- every day you wake up you have the opportunity to change. Make the best decisions that bring positive results.
11. Start immediately- Begin now. Putting things off just causes procrastination and excuses. Give yourself a task that you can finish by tomorrow.
12. Know that you deserve good- believe that you are worthy.
13. Smile- practice smiling it will make you feel good.
14. Take control-you are the boss of your life and you make the decisions.
15. Change your vibe- believe in karma and put out good energy
16. Keep the bad out-limit the number of negative things you allow in your life, including thoughts. In most cases, it is your own negative thoughts that cause you to stay stuck in whatever place you're in.
17. Make positive thinking a habit- think positive at all times whether good or bad.
18. Choose joy-make the decision to be happy every day you wake up.
19. Create realistic goals- setting and achieving goals are very beneficial. Set goals that you can achieve. Divide them into sections that you can accomplish every day, every month, every year.